Friday, February 1, 2008

Another Order!

Brad successfully sold another custom dog bed yesterday! Way to go, honey! So last night after work, I went out on a shopping mission to find hunter green towels to make the cover. I thought this would be a much easier task than it turned out to be. I found a couple that I might could use, but I'm still on the hunt for the perfect towels.

My first commissioned order, two dog beds for Virginia, turned out beautifully! I received an email from Virginia this morning telling me how satisfied they are with them. That's wonderful news! It fires me up for more. Here are pictures of the ones I made for Virginia.
They are 32"x38" with a removable cover & separate vinyl insert. I made the cover out of a really soft throw blanket. One side has a cotton twill that will stay cool in the summer; the perfect retreat for these Hotlanta days! I've asked her to send me pictures of the dogs lounging on them and I'll post one as soon as I get a chance.

In the meantime y'all, send me an email if you see something you like on my Flickr page and want me to make you one. Also, don't forget that you might know someone who is looking for something special. I can do all sorts of things so don't be turned off if you don't see what you're looking for on one of my sites. Please email me and we can talk about what exactly you're looking for and how I can help.
Thanks!

No comments: