Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Yeah!!! I'm done with my swap items for Christi! Sorry it took me so long, Chica! I hope these goodies still fit Itty Bitty when you get them. If not, let me know and I'll make you more. Some first for me on this one. The first time appliqueing something with my machine. Christi, this is the day I was telling you about hating my machine too. Christi is my emailing buddy. We chat and swap ideas (all day sometimes) all through email. She's getting on her crafty groove all while raising Itty Bitty. How do you do it, girl? YOU ROCK!!!! Christi has been trying to get me to visit her to help her figure out why her machine hates her. We're working on that rendezvous, but keep trucking til then, sista! It amazes me, even without a machine she still can rock it out! Visit her Etsy shop here and check her out! www.clarenmonroe.etsy.com

Things I'm working on now include a wallet for a co-worker, a new bed order for Sandy & Buster, an Easter dress for myself, and a baby quilt for my cousin's shower in a couple of weeks. Yikes! Where does the time go? Sometimes I think I just keep making up things to do so I don't have to fear running out of items. Plus, it gives me things to blog about in the meantime.

Stay tuned to hear more about this baby quilt. I'm copying another woman's technique and I'm hoping mine turns out as amazing as hers! I'm fearful that it'll be 'interesting'. Oh, and if I can manage, I'll be back to reveal my new Easter dress!

No comments: